Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Oh. My. God.


I never watched this show, but when I came across this video, I just had to share it. Truth is, I can't stand either Maury or Connie.

I've always found Connie Chung rather irritating as a newreader, but I never imagined her singing could be this awful.

This is just one of those things you have to file under "what the hell were they thinking?" I have no idea what key she's singing in. I don't think she does either. But her really loud grunt as she slides off the piano is just hilarious.

2 Comments:

At 4:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not only does this suck, it's completely self-indulgent. This is why people in the media should not be allowed to walk outside without a helmet.

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Den Wilson said...

I'd say this has damaged her reputation as a journalist, but it's Connie Chung.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home