Friday, September 22, 2006

Santorum says Scientists are amoral

Ugh. Sometimes this sanctimonious ass just makes me sick. As a scientist, I have to strongly object. Most scientists are not "amoral" as he claims. Most scientists that I know went into the field because they wanted to do something that would better humanity's understanding of the world around us.

Unfortunately, we're up against a political class that believes continued ignorance is a virtue. Or at least, keeping the masses ignorant is a very useful tool for them.

2 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Den...you have your own blog? More interesting reading for me during down times.

 
At 2:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet you anything, after Santorum loses the election, the Bush Admin will give him some kind of plum appointment. After all, they found John Ashcroft in the Senate Reject Pile.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home